Westport at a Glance
Area: 22.4 square miles with approximately 5 miles of coastline on Long Island Sound.
Westport is located just 55 miles from New York City. This lovely town has something for every one – a house in the country, a beach house on Compo Beach or great shopping – Westport has it!
Many people continue to chose Westport as their home due to its easy commute, excellent schools, and abundant leisure and cultural activities.
Click the Links below to see all that Westport has to offer!
- Official Town of Westport website
- Westport weather report
- Westport Public Library
- Westport Chamber of Commerce
- Westport Historical Society
- Westport Board of Education
- Levitt Pavilion for the Performing Arts
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Train Schedule—Metro North Railroad
- WestportNow—24-hour news and information source
- Free School Report
- Tide Chart
- New Neighbors
- Family Guide
- Westport Inn
- Inn at Longshore
- Saugatuck Rowing Club
- Learn about Westport on Wikipedia
- Farmer’s Market
- First Night New Year’s Celebration
- Westport Parks and Recreation
- Westport- Weston Family Y