Area: 19.9 square miles
Located just North of Westport is the charming town of Weston. This is a picturesque New England town complete with a town center. This center provides residents with all the basics – a hardware store, post office, grocery store, gas station, bank and coffee shop.
Weston is a town committed to preserving it’s rural charm with 2 acre zoning.
Click on the links below to see what makes Weston so special!
- Official Town of Weston website
- American Hometowns
- Weston Public Schools
- Weston Park and Recreation Department
- Weston Historical Society
- About Weston
- Weston Public Library
- Train Schedule— Metro North Railroad
- Weston Forum—Town Newspaper
- New Neighbors
- Learn about Weston on Wikipedia
- Westport Weston Family Y