Area: 30.2 square miles
Larger than the town of Westport and located just north on I-95 is the town of Fairfield. Fairfield offers an extensive downtown with stores ranging from chain stores as the Gap to restaurants and specialty food shops. Like Westport and Weston, Fairfield offers an excellent school system and many cultural and recreational amenities. Fairfield has 5 salt water beaches and 2 public marinas.
Click the Links below to see all that Fairfield has to offer!
- Town of Fairfield official website
- Fairfield Public and Private Schools
- Official Fairfield Public Schools website
- Fairfield Chamber of Commerce
- Fairfield Public Libraries
- Fairfield Parks & Recreation website
- Fairfield Street Map
- History of Fairfield, CT
- Town Profile
- Train Schedule—Metro North Railroad
- Town Newspaper
- Family Guide
- New Neighbors/The Welcome Club
- Free School Report
- Fairfield University
- Sacred Heart University
- Learn about Fairfield on Wikipedia
- “CNN Money” article ranking Fairfield the #9 place to live in the U.S.
- Fairfield YMCA